Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A few class projects for you.

Here are a few painted studies I did in 113b, my illustration class for the semester.

The colored eggs:


The painted egg that I did of Eve from Wall-E when she had the Christmas lights wrapped around her and Wall-E is dragging her around with him. It didn't turn out as good as i had hoped, but I still like it:



This is the painted object from our tidepool environment. Mine was Australia so i picked some Eucalyptus bark and a flower that grows there:


And, lastly, here are a few older pieces. The first is my reversal from John Clapp's class which was done off of a beautiful photograph called Staircase of the Tower of Palazzo Vecchio. Also, there is my final 113a color rendering.



The story for my rendering is that there is a kid who is obsessed with aliens, so he stays up late in his tent outside, hoping to catch and enslave one. These are the items he might have:

Ok, now i feel satisfied with updating my blog and I promise very hard to try not to neglect it again.