Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Extra Credits Episode

So, myself and a few other people from Fangamer recently got the privilege of doing some art for this web series called Extra Credits! It's a fantastic series on how to make games. My work is at the end of this episode, starting at 4:19 and going to 5:35.

For anyone interested in making, or even just playing games, I highly recommend watching all of these. I learned so much from them!


Also, shout-outs to my fellow artists who also worked on the episode: Jon Magram, Laura Wilson, Jeff Benson, and Charlie Verdin. And of course, thanks to the Extra Credits guys for letting Fangamer do an episode!

http://penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/balancing-for-skill

1 comment:

Christopher Heckey said...

So Cool!
I'm a big fan of the show and the artwork was extra excellent for that episode. (Now I know why)